Thu, Feb 22|
Wellness Beyond Nutrition: A Dietitian's Recipe for Authenticity
Emphasize the connection between genuine, transparent interactions and positive client outcomes in dietetics.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
About the event
Objectives of the presentation:
1. Illustrate how authenticity contributes to improved communication, trust-building, and rapport with clients.
2. Emphasize the connection between genuine, transparent interactions and positive client outcomes in dietetics.
3. Offer actionable tips and techniques for dietitians to express their authentic selves in professional settings.
4. Explore the positive impact of authenticity on the mental and emotional well-being of dietitians.
5. Discuss how a genuine approach to one's professional identity can contribute to job satisfaction and overall career fulfillment.
Brianne Brathwaite, MS, RDN, CDN CD-N (she/her) is the heart and soul behind Authentic Living & Nutrition, offering personalized nutrition coaching, lectures, workshops, and programs centered on authenticity and healing relationships with food.
Brianne is proudly CEO and Founder of EAT For Success, where she prioritizes speaking about health through a trauma-informed lens emphasizing body independence, self-agency, self-love, joy, authenticity, self-determination, and personal boundaries. She is a passionate champion for eating disorder awareness and treatment for everyone, with a special focus on eating disorders in people of color. BIPOC must have a relatable provider as many racial and cultural implications are not touched on in ED treatment. She believes representation matters!
She firmly believes that our relationship with food goes beyond mere fuel; it is a means to trust our bodies and judgments. Through this process, she developed the Authentic Living Framework, which she wholeheartedly embraced. Now, she is passionate about sharing this framework and various other empowering life skills with you.